Winlink Thursday July 15,2021 #Announcements #9-2021

ETO EmComm Moderator #3 <ET0.EmComm.mod3@...>

For Winlink Thursday July 15, 2021 you will make the Check-in Form a Favorite so that a button on the New Message Window will get you directly to the Check-in form for a quick access to get your Check-in form up. We also have you saving some of the data in your form for routine use and easy call up in the future.'

Our map showing participants will be available each weekend following our Thursday drill at

https://www.qsl.net/kw4shp/ETO/WinlinkMap.html

Thanks for participating in Winlink Thursdays.

Join main@EmComm-Training.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.