Problem with Oct 28 WLT

K7ZPJ - Bruce

Many participants of Winlink Thursday last week, experienced a problem where their Position wasn't posted on our normal "Winlink Thursday Results Map".

We are investigating the reasons why so many of your CC's to your ETO-nn Regional Clearinghouse Addresses never reached us.

When we next attempt a similar APRS-involved  Winlink Thursday, we'll amend our instructions, probably in such a way as to request that, once you've sent the Position Report, you then Forward that message to your ETO Clearinghouse Address, as a separate outgoing Winlink Express message.

Please be patient, we're learning along with you!

Thank you

Join main@EmComm-Training.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.