Instructions for Winlink Thursday on January 20, 2022 #SpringDrill2021 #WinlinkThursdays2022

K7ZPJ - Bruce

Winlink Thursday is back from its holiday vacation !!!!!!

Instead of attaching the instructions to this email we are going to try just putting the link in the email.
This should reduce the number and size of emails you get from us since we can change the file on the website and not have to resend it via email if there is a change.

The link will stay the same each week, so you won't have to wait for the email to download the instructions.

Here is the link to instructions for the January 20 Winlink ThursdayWinlink Thursday Instructions (Click Here)

If you have questions or can't download the file from our website please send email to:  ETO.Technical.Team+owner@EmComm-Training.groups.io

Regards,
The ETO team