Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Instructions for Winlink Thursday on July 14, 2022
Instructions for Winlink Thursday on July 14, 2022
Instructions for the July 14, Winlink Thursday (Click Here)
Messages must be received by Thursday, July 14 2022 11:59 Local Time
Summary (Not Instructions): In this week's Winlink Thursday, for July 14th, 2022, you will:
If you have questions or can't download the file from our website please send email to: ETO.Technical.Team@EmComm-Training.groups.io
- Use Winlink Express to create a (simulated) Severe Weather Report. With this form, you will include a photo of sky conditions and cloud formations at your QTH.
- Use Winlink Express to Crop (first) and then Resize (to 5k) your photo.
- Send the Severe Weather Report and cropped and resized image to your ETO Clearinghouse.
- The deadline for submittal is 11:59 PM your local time on July 14, 2022.
The ETO team