Happy New Year !!!!!! Winlink Thursdays will resume on January 20 2022. #Announcements

K7ZPJ - Bruce

First of all, Happy New Year from the ETO team.

We are excited to announce that Winlink Thursdays will resume on January 20.
Please mark down the date in your calendar and join us in practicing your emergency communications skills.

Over the holidays, the ETO team was hard at work coming up with new exercises for 2022.
For some of the exercises in 2022, we will offer options for both beginning and experienced operators.

If you have ideas about an exercise you would like to see us do, please send email to:   feedback@EmComm-Training.groups.io

Kind Regards,
The ETO team.

.