P2P Station results for Nov 13th Drill #Announcements

K7ZPJ - Bruce

In exercise “Cyber Wind”, there were 293 Field Station messages to the P2P Target Stations.  That’s an increase of 33% over our last P2P exercise (10/07/21).

Each Target Station handled an average of 18.3 successful contacts, compared to 13.7 last time (also an increase of 33%).

We had our full strength of 20 Target Stations this time, as opposed to 16 stations last time.

We still have some major areas to fill in (see the enclosed map).

Thanks to all P2P participants for a great job!

73

Lyn, W0LEN