locked Winlink Thursday April 28 Exercise -- We messed up ! #Announcements

K7ZPJ - Bruce

We tried something new this past week, but the instructions and exercise had numerous problems, which made it very hard to correctly complete the exercise

As a result,  we are not going to post a results map this week.
Also, this exercise will not be counted in the Participant History statistics moving forward.

We are going to re-examine how we develop and test our exercises to try to prevent this from happening again.

We apologize for any frustration and confusion we caused.

Regards,
The ETO Team