Winlink Thursday Aug 26, 2021 #Announcements #14-2021

ETO EmComm Moderator #3 <ET0.EmComm.mod3@...>

This 4th  week, for those of you with a reasonably good HF station, we offer the opportunity to make a Winlink Peer-to-Peer (P2P) HF connection to one of our Target stations across the country. A P2P connection requires that your Winlink Express station connect to another Winlink Express station, NOT a Winlink RMS node, and pass messages addressed to that station only. You must be using the same mode for communication. In our case we are using VARA HF P2P.

See the attached instructions and second attachment for the list of Target stations.
Band conditions and  the magic of the ether will determine your successes.
Good Luck.