Winlink Thursday Aug 5,2021 #Announcements #13-2021

ETO EmComm Moderator #3 <ET0.EmComm.mod3@...>

The EmComm-Training- Organization’s Group.io site (Emcomm-Training) has grown to more than 2,050 members. You must be among that group since you are getting this email from the group. The EmComm Training Organization has also grown thanks to some very dedicated volunteers developing a Web site (http://emcomm-training.org/index.html) and a Geographic display of Winlink Thursday results (https://www.qsl.net/kw4shp/ETO/WinlinkMap.html ). A group of “Clearing House” stations has developed aligned with FEMA regions ETO-01 to ETO-10 plus ETO-HI for Hawaii, and ETO-DX for stations outside the US. See https://arc-emcomm-training.org/General-Drill-Info.html

The Winlink Thursday for July 29, 2021 had 498 participants. This was a Fourth Thursday and we tried a more challenging exercise than beginner level, and almost 500 operators successfully completed that exercise. This is a significant number of proficient Winlink Express users across the country and even about 15 DX stations.

If we have left some behind, we hope this week to go back and pick some up with a similar exercise to the first ones.
Good luck and enjoy another Winlink Thursday.